Monday, September 15, 2014

So much to do!

It is just 2 days until our complex's inspection. Mckenzee and I started yesterday with a bang! Just after DJ set off for work we got started on the housework that needed to be done. 


Within an hour she had finished her room, we had finished one load of laundry switched over one and started a new one, and she had emptied the dishwasher! With all that done and marked off her chore list on https://www.choremonster.com she had acquired the 300 points she needed for her one hour of video game time.

She was very excited she rarely plays video games so this was a treat for her to have a whole hour all to herself to play whichever game she wanted. While she did that I went to the bedroom and started the organizing and cleaning of the closet, nightstand and floor areas. I would have gotten it completely done last night but the kids wanted to play and of course I had a yummy dinner to make. (We had garlic parmesan chicken wings and white cheddar macaroni) I was able to finish my nightstand and the floor and most of the closet but I still have some work to do refolding some clothes and putting away the new clean laundry. 

Tomorrow is the day I make sure everything is in order and I clean the carpets while Spencer is sleeping and Mckenzee is at school. I am hoping by the time I go to bed tomorrow that the house is in tip top shape and ready to be checked out as needed!
Hopefully "Tornado Spencer" will keep the mess to a minimum until after they check the place out! I will have to try to keep him super busy so he doesn't have time to dump out the toy boxes or go "Tasmanian Devil" on the house! 

I really love my kiddos! Messes and all! 

 #MamaMaid #LovingThemAlways #GettingItDone



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Body, Isn't It?

  Amidst the current political shitstorm regarding reproductive rights for anyone with a uterus in the US. It appalls me to see how my own c...