Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Not feeling well...

Not really sure what it is....I feel achy, sick to my stomach, and super emotional. I just want to sleep for a week and a half. I am beginning to think it is no longer stress and maybe just maybe one of my chronic illnesses is coming back and making me feel like total crud. It was only a couple of years ago that I had to have surgery done because of excess bleeding that would last weeks at a time and cause cramping and extreme fatigue. Just a few years before that I had to have breast surgery because of a chronic inflammation that would cause extreme pain, swelling, redness, and needed it needed to be cut open and drained and I was told that I may need to have it done again. I am currently having some spotting issues (though I was "visited just a week and a half ago) and I am swelling and red on my breast again. I honestly can say I do not have time to get sick and need anything important done. I have just been offered that new job and could start anytime once I have completed all the pre-work tasks for the position. 

I am so tired.....I am going to leave you with something to think about so that this whole post isn't a total complaint :) 

#MamaIsWorried #Bedtime 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Body, Isn't It?

  Amidst the current political shitstorm regarding reproductive rights for anyone with a uterus in the US. It appalls me to see how my own c...