Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fall is in the Air!

The colors of the season are upon us. The crisp air, the breezes that lift the leaves from the trees and drop them so perfectly on the slowly fading grasses of summer, the scent of apples and pumpkin everything! 

I am a huge fan of this time of year! I love pretty much everything about it! I love dressing up a little warmer, I love taking pictures of the changing leaves, I love going apple and pumpkin picking. I cannot wait to take the kids out to pick their pumpkins and take their pictures with the fall backgrounds. 

This will be Spencer's first walking Halloween, where he can actually say "Trick or Treat" and get his own treats! I am very excited about it. My mom is sending us a costume too so I don't have to worry about finding him one (which is good with finances being tight and all). This year he is going to be Sully from Monsters, Inc. Mckenzee will be one of three characters, depending on whether my mother gets them done or not. We picked up a Belle from Beauty and the Beast costume but shhhh we are giving it to her for her birthday on Friday since she LOVES to play dress up! However if my mother gets them done, Mckenzee will also have her choice of either Elsa or Anna to be this year as well. 

This year also marks our first Thanksgiving AND Christmas on our own without any others living in the house with us. The holidays will be small and a little tight but we are SO going to make it work! #MakingItWork 

Anyways, I just really wanted to share this with you all, here are some pictures I took over the years at pumpkin picking and one I took of a tree in our yard/parking area! 


I love the colors in this one! 

Fun at the farm! 

More Fun! 

These we fun to take! 

My favorite shot! 

My kiddos over the years! 
#FallFun #MamaLovesAutumn

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Body, Isn't It?

  Amidst the current political shitstorm regarding reproductive rights for anyone with a uterus in the US. It appalls me to see how my own c...