Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bragging About Baby

Today I feel like talking a little about Spencer, or rather bragging about him. Since his sister is in CT on vacation with her Gramma I am getting some one on one time with my littlest boy and learning all kinds of new things about him. 

Today I was able to catch him singing "Let it Go" from Disney's Frozen (as if ANYONE out there doesn't know that). The video I got of him was only maybe 5 seconds worth of him singing but it was enough to get the jist. He is adorable! 

He likes to repeat EVERYTHING!!! So of course now is the time for me to keep a hold on my tongue so I don't teach him a new word he is a little too young to say or understand. He can say a good amount of words now too such as:

Ball
Juice
Milk
Eat
Night Night
Bye bye
Hi
No
Uh-oh
Ouch
More
Go
Bath
Daddy
Mama

You

and he understands words like:

Dance
Sing
Sit
Down
Up
Hug
Kiss
Love

Nothing beats the sound of him saying these words or seeing him dance or sing. His little tiny voice is so darn cute I want to hug him all the time! Okay maybe not ALL the time, when he is knocking over a shelf or pulling out all the DVDs or trying to raid the garbage can I am NOT his biggest fan. So yeah MOST of the time I want to love him up and give him kisses! 

That's all I have to say about that! Brag over! 

Spencer -now 16 months and 17 days old! 


Love This Boy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Body, Isn't It?

  Amidst the current political shitstorm regarding reproductive rights for anyone with a uterus in the US. It appalls me to see how my own c...