Tuesday, August 19, 2014

An Anxious Mama

Her suitcase is packed, her clothes set out for the morning and here I sit wondering if there is anything I may have forgotten. Like any mother would I am worrying about her flying to CT without me and her father. However this trip she is taking to her Grandma's house is going to be good for her. She will see her Memere, Grandma, Grandpa, her Aunts and Uncles, and possibly Andrew if the times sync up right. (insert the eyeroll at his bio-father being a bit of a jerk) I am just hoping she has a good time and comes back in one piece (small laugh) 

I just wanted to get this out, now I am going to finish the horror movie I foolishly put in before bed, and then crawl under my covers and hide like a sissy until I fall asleep!

Goodnight Blog-World! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Body, Isn't It?

  Amidst the current political shitstorm regarding reproductive rights for anyone with a uterus in the US. It appalls me to see how my own c...