Saturday, August 16, 2014

Video Fumbles and Movie Critics

So I discovered today that when I am on the spot in our own videos I freeze like a deer in the headlights. I have no idea what happened, in my head I had plenty to say and if DJ hadn't been sitting right there I may have been able to just talk but I felt pressured and a bit scared that I was going to say something stupid which is just CRAZY because it is our own project and there is no one that can say a thing about it.

Oh and for those who are not sure what I am referring to go on and visit this page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Hers-His-and-Ours-Movie-Project/783119048400825   

My fiance and I have started our fun page showing our reviews and experiences in watching EVERY movie we own each one time together until we have gone through our entire collection. Today we did our intro video and our movie follow-up video. In both videos I am a bit of a dip, I am a total girl and the whole time I see it recording I am thinking in my head "Is it too dark" and "Oh my god is that what my hair looks like right now" and "Oh shit, what was I gonna say?!" Then when I had to talk I was mute, unable to form a word of what I had originally planned!

I am hoping that as we go on I will get a little better and that each video will seem a little more informed and less duh on my part. Our hope is that other couples, singles, families will get together with whoever or whatever (ie cats, dogs, friends) and either watch the movies along with us or just get inspired to take the time to enjoy a movie together maybe one they have never seen, one they have been wanting to see, or one they would refuse to watch before but have decided to compromise and see what their (significant other, friend, cat) has been fussing about!

So visit the page, I am sure if nothing else you will laugh at my speechless self trying to review movies that were not FANTASTIC but not BAD either. Enjoy!

#MoviesWithOthers #300PlusMovies

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Body, Isn't It?

  Amidst the current political shitstorm regarding reproductive rights for anyone with a uterus in the US. It appalls me to see how my own c...