Saturday, August 23, 2014

Do you believe......?

Just a little bit about my hobbies, when I am not child wrangling I like to write and draw. Since my art supplies are low I am focusing on the writing more than I usually do. I am currently writing a novel that I am about halfway through now. The reason I am telling you this is because the story I am writing is about supernatural abilities, people, places etc. This is important to know because as I am sitting here attempting to write I am also watching Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel!  I am beginning to think that maybe this is not a good combo before bedtime.

(On a random note I think the neighbor is making Tuna Casserole)

Anyways,  I have to say that I am a believer in the supernatural, I do think that there is a possibility of spirits and energies that cannot always be seen but can be experienced. Sitting here watching this show I am feeling a little uneasy and of course VERY jumpy, more so than I would be for watching a horror movie. Which is silly because I am not where they are, and I am fairly certain that where I live is not haunted in any way, but still my hair is standing up on my arms and I keep looking around the well lit room like a crazy person. I actually had to stop my writing to do this blog post because I could not concentrate on the writing at all! The more of this show I watch the more shivers I get and the more creeped out I feel but for some reason I cannot turn it off! *shaky laugh*

Now I am so morbidly curious in this show to the point of recording future episodes, how crazy is that. I think it is the adrenaline rush of the scary thought that there could be supernatural spirits anywhere that not only makes me jumpy but so curious to find it in my own world/home/life.

Well I am going to go finish watching this show because it is getting very interesting and I would love to hear your views on the supernatural/spirits.

DO YOU BELIEVE?

#Spirits #Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Body, Isn't It?

  Amidst the current political shitstorm regarding reproductive rights for anyone with a uterus in the US. It appalls me to see how my own c...