Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas is gone and packed away....

So today was a busy one, DJ and I got a semi-early start on what we wanted to get done.  I had a to-do list but unfortunately was unable to complete it.  However, I did get a big chunk of it done: 

I was able to get the kitchen cleaned up, counters, dishes, and appliances.

 The tree was taken down (FINALLY!) 


I was able to get the kids bedding stuff washed and put back on their beds, as well as three other loads of laundry folded. 

AND....that was pretty much it for today, although I did make some pretty kick-butt quesadillas! 

What I didn't get done was the minor things like the vacuuming and sweeping and organizing my desk.  I also didn't get to wash DJ's and my bedding but that is on the agenda for tomorrow if I get a chance. 

DJ did quite a bit of organizing himself today including going through our makeshift closet and getting that neatened as well as some other places around the house. All in all a pretty productive day! 

Tomorrow I am plan to kinda chill here and there, I have not been feeling 100% and I want to get some fun stuff done with Mckenzee this weekend. I will probably do some more laundry and vacuum as well and if there is time organize some in her room.  But for now, since I am feeling very fatigued I am going to wish you all a goodnight and get my butt to bed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Body, Isn't It?

  Amidst the current political shitstorm regarding reproductive rights for anyone with a uterus in the US. It appalls me to see how my own c...