Monday, July 8, 2013

Introducing...my FAMILY!

I wanted to introduce you all to the members of my family and tell you a little about us! 

Me: I am 32 years old, and I love to write, scrapbook, sing, play video games, read, watch movies with my family, and take lots of photos! 

 My fiance DJ: is also 32, makes me laugh, is a wonderful guy who likes to plan, and knows how to have fun! 





My son Spencer: is 3 months old, likes to drool, wiggle, babble, and smile A LOT! 


My daughter Mckenzee: is almost 6 years old, love coloring, dancing, singing, butterflies, and has a HUGE temper! 

My son Andrew: is almost 9 years old, loves legos, pirates, Magic Tree House Books, and annoying the crap outta his sister!  

Ok so now you know a little about us all and hopefully you will learn even more as I update this blog from day to day. Feel free to message me, comment or look me up on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suzanna.m.mather

Hope to entertain you, inspire you, and if nothing else make you laugh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Body, Isn't It?

  Amidst the current political shitstorm regarding reproductive rights for anyone with a uterus in the US. It appalls me to see how my own c...