Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Just Another Manic.....Tuesday.

Today of course was like any other. Get up, Mckenzee off to school, Spencer up...etc. However, the Spencer part was the start of a different kind of day. Last night he had a little trouble getting to sleep due to him having some bad milk and throwing up when he went to bed. So he had to be washed up and put back to bed after cleaning everything up. Then this morning he had a diaper that decided it wanted to explode and get those tiny weird beads ALL OVER him and his bed. So I had to throw him in the bath to start his day which I am pretty sure he loved since he laughed and splashed and had a grand ol time in there. Then it was breakfast and time to get going on things that needed to be done. So I started in the kids' room and I cleaned out between Mckenzee's bed and the wall and got her bed pushed against it so I could turn Spencer's crib against the wall and make a little more room in there for them to play in. Then I remade both their beds and fixed their closet door. All fun fun fun! 
By the time I finished all that I had to pick up a mess that Spencer felt the need to make while I was occupied in the other room. Apparently there was a toy at the BOTTOM of the toy box he just HAD to have! So he took everything out to find it. Next thing I knew it was lunch and time for him to go down for a nap. I used that time to do three loads of laundry (wash, dry and fold). I also organized some paper work and crafting supplies. Then BOOM! It was almost time for Mckenzee to be home from school and Spencer up from nap and then it was time to make dinner which came out fantastic! (Pork Chops, Garlic-Cheddar Mashed potatoes, Butter-corn and biscuits with Applesauce) So yummy that Mckenzee has seconds as did Spencer and DJ (that doesn't always happen). 

I was hoping I would have time to do some writing or some artwork but the day just got away from me and before I knew it DJ and the kids were heading to bed and here I am blogging, watching "Dance Moms" and wishing I have $200 to shop at JoAnns online! (I could go totally nuts buying crafting supplies and such to make gifts and for my own enjoyment!) If things go well this year there will be tons of homemade gifts for me to send out to my loved ones and for my own kiddos! 
I am trying to be ambitious and really get things done this year. I have been really good at keeping up with my smile jar and I have been doing some small sketches to get my groove back, the only thing I need now is some gloves to help with the pain in my hands that I am sure are the early signs of arthritis. Gotta love getting older. I cannot WAIT for menopause! *sense the sarcastic tone* On that note this old lady needs to get some rest because her old man is taking her out tomorrow to celebrate his birthday with a wonderful comedic "roast" with all his friends finding something to say. Should be very interesting! 
Goodnight my faithful readers....if there are any....hey if you get a chance leave me a comment just so I know you were here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Body, Isn't It?

  Amidst the current political shitstorm regarding reproductive rights for anyone with a uterus in the US. It appalls me to see how my own c...